IT-PT is designed to assess the Entry-Level Job seeker’s skill set who are especially trying for software job, to ensure that the candidate is the best applicant for hiring. ITPT Score Card is the Standard for Employers to filter the Software Job Applicants for their recruitments. Based on the Employer’s criteria and Candidate’s ITPT Score Card , Job Selection Procedure will be performed.
- Candidates who are trying for Software Job with B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MBA / M.Sc Or Equivalent Qualification.
- Candidates who are trying for Software Job with Any Graduation/Post-Graduation Or Equivalent Qualification.
- Candidates who are trying for Software Job with Any Final Year Student (Graduation / Post-Graduation Or Equivalent) Whose Pass out Year will be 2013/2014.
- Candidate Should apply through challan form (downloadable).
- Once Paid The Fee, Candidate Can Register Via Online Form & Get The Exam Time Slot.
You Can Pay The Fee using challan form and deposit it in the account number mentioned in the challan form within due date as per test, respectively.
Employers use OMT Score to screen the Candidates and send communication to apply for the job(s) offered. As per the Employer requirement / Norms , the Interview process will be decided. The Initial Short Listing of candidates will be based on OMT Score.